What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Company Name user ID and password
- credit card information
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating
where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt-out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of brandvers, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Brandvers.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon India.
I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.
Google AdSense Monetization
Brandvers uses Google AdSense Monetization to cover its expenses. The ads displayed on the website are related to the niche ‘smartphones, gadgets, tech’ of the website. No inappropriate content is shown in these ads.
We do send newsletters (daily, weekly, monthly) via email. The users who subscribe to Brandvers get these newsletters. The newsletter sends to the subscriber is 100% related to the niche. Moreover, it’s the user’s decision to subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter.
Copyright infringement & Backlinking
Brandvers forbids its user to copy any data from the website. The act of copying the website data is a crime and will be taken seriously and the user/website will be subjected to a penalty. Moreover, if taking data from our website with our permission the user/website must mention Brandvers as the original source and create a backlink.
Brandvers uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
Brandvers’ operations are located primarily in India. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to India. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
GDPR Compliance for European Territories
In compliance with European privacy laws, in particular, the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), brandvers provides specific additional rights for citizens of the European Territories such as the right to access, rectification, and the right to object and complaint. Specifically:
- The right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by us, and the right to demand that personal data is rectified or amended.
- Under certain circumstances, the right to request that personal data should be deleted.
- Under certain circumstances, the right to demand that the processing of personal data should be restricted.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with the future application.
- Have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured, and mechanically readable format.
- Contact our data protection officer if there are any questions, comments, complaints, or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
- The right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if believed that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
Please email [email protected] with the subject line “GDPR Request” for any questions about exercising any of the above rights.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use the website. Brandvers does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.] Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Brandvers by no means provides any age-restricted content nor does it shows any age-restricted ads.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for giving your precious time to Brandvers.